Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 1, 2014

What's New With The 2 Hookers

It took us quite a few months to try to catch up form the holidays.  One of our hottest items has been the crocodile stitch booties from Bonita Patterns.  I had requests for it and was going to put it in the shop eventually.  But then I had a second request so I posted a picture on our Facebook  page and I was pleasantly surprised by the response that we received.  What I didn't realize was that I would be going into the hospital early for my second total knee replacement surgery.  Or that I would have complications after surgery so my stay was twice as long as it should have been and I was quite ill for a bit.


The pattern for the booties is a great pattern and it is available in baby and toddler sizes.  We do offer all three size booties in our shop.  And we offer them in many colors.  So please stop by and check them out. We even sent a pair of baby and adult to Sweden.  This was our first international order.

We also did some fun requests that weren't crochet which took me back to my earlier days of crafting which was really fun for me to do.  A customers daughter was turning 16 and she wanted to make it very special for her.  Her daughter loves minions.  So she sent me a pair of high-tops and a white shirt for me to paint both and also requested a blue tutu and a crochet minion ear flap hat.

Some other things we have gotten orders for is our owl tote and a 17" stuffed Minion (not yet listed in our shop)


This was alot of fun to make and we should have it listed in our shop soon.  If you can't wait though just drop us a line and let us know that you want one and we will get right on it.

What we are working on now...

Currently I am working on a 4t hounds tooth jacket in charcoal grey and soft pink.  This will be sent to Nebraska for photo's and be on our site in about a month.  It is rather heavy, I hope for the upcoming months but it will be just perfect for those chilly days or fall and even into even late fall.  If you'd like to see what it looks like let me know and I can get you a preview.  The sizing goes all the way up to size 10 and is just perfect for that trendy young lady in your life.

We have some other surprises that will be showing up soon just in time for summer.  But as always if you have suggestions as to what you would like to see.  Drop us a note or message us on Facebook.

Until next time.
~Rhonda


No comments:

Post a Comment