Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello, and welcome into my world

It has been about 10 months that I was told by my former employer that I no longer fit into the company model after 15 years of service.  I am certain that there are far more people then just me that are currently out of a job right now and probably with more years of service. But as you can imagine this was really a tough blow and one I didn't expect.  However, I have chosen not to let them rob me of any more of my life.  So I hope that this is the last time that I reference my past employer.

The cool ending to all this is that I have been able to return to my past loves in my life. You see I always have been a creative person.  There is nothing that I love more than to loose myself into learning something new.  Or in this case have the time to be able to spend on something that I completely enjoy. The problem becomes I have many things that I enjoy doing and to just settle on a few will be very hard for me.  So I hope to be able to blog here about everything but my main focus will be on Photography and Crocheting.

Currently you can view or purchase my photography at here or on Etsy at my shop   Please check them out and let me know what you think.  As with any forum online, I can really use the views and also could use some help with sharing.

After I opened my Etsy shop I really got excited about all the crocheting that is on Etsy.  So, together with my childhood bff I will be opening a second shop.  We have named it The 2 Hooker's Shop and we will be featuring crochet and other hand made merchandise.  I hope to have it opened within the next week or so.

Wish me luck~

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment