Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nearing the Finish

As I told you a couple of weeks ago the finishing touches have taken me longer than I had ever thought they would to get my second Etsy shop up and running.  My new goal was to open on Sunday but I jumped the gun and actually opened with three items on Friday.  I don't know why I didn't do that a long time ago but I guess that's the old retailer in me. I felt that I should have all of my items because I might miss an opportunity to sell one of them.
I thought you might like to see a preview of a few of my items.  So here is the first item that I listed:


I loved this pattern with the ribbed brim in the back.  It just seems to add something extra.  I added ribbon in the front because I felt it looked a little plain.  It was designed by Alena Byers.  You can find the free pattern here on Raverly.  Alena also has an Etsy Shop with her patterns for sale but this is not one of them.
I hope you will take the time to check out my shop and let me know what you think.  
~Have a great night and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment